State of Georgia COVID-19 Hotline (844) 442-2681
TREAD Educational Services LLC. And TREAD Academy Inc. is closely monitoring all developments related to COVID-19, and we take this and any other health-related concern very seriously. Our offices will reference the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local news outlets for the latest information on this disease. Any decisions regarding the opening and closing our facility will be led based on recommendations for these sources and what is in the best interest of our parents and children. We will provide updated information to students, families and employees as we receive directives from local, state, and federal health officials.
TREAD strongly encourages students, schools, families and employees to engage in a few protective measures as encouraged by the CDC:
- Practice social distancing by avoiding mass gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet) from others when possible.
- Avoid crowded places where close contact with others may occur, such as shopping centers, movie theaters, and stadiums.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Do not report to school or work if you are experience symptoms.
Upon any notification that someone at TREAD has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we will carry out the necessary protocols, which includes notification of the those possibly impacted and the community and adhering to guidance provided by the Department of Public Health related to containment, quarantine, safety measures, etc.